Sweetlife Festival 2016 Ticket Giveaway
Enter NOW for a chance to WIN!
We have teamed up with I.M.P. Productions to give Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Zipcar members the chance to win a VIP package to attend the Sweetlife Festival at Merriweather Post Pavilion on May 14, 2016. You can enter to win by starting and completing a reservation of at least 2 days in the Baltimore or Washington, D.C. markets between April 26 and May 8, 2016.
Members must be an active Zipcar member in good standing and must start and complete at least one (1) Zipcar reservation of at least two (2) full days, starting at or after April 26 at 12:00am and ending before May 9 at 12:00am to be eligible to win. Reservations must originate in either the Baltimore or Washington, D.C. Zipcar markets.
There will be two (2) Grand Prize winners, one (1) who made a Baltimore reservation, and one (1) who made a Washington, D.C. reservation. The two (2) Grand Prize Winners will each receive a package of two (2) VIP passes to the Sweetlife Festival, $50 driving credit, and VIP reserved parking at the Sweetlife Festival.
There will also be four (4) Runners-Up, two (2) who made a Baltimore reservation, and two (2) who made a Washington, D.C. reservation. Each of the four (4) Runners-Up will receive two (2) free tickets to the Sweetlife Festival, but no driving credit or VIP parking.
All winners will be notified by the phone number and email address on their account by Monday, May 9, 2016 at 6:00pm Eastern time. The contest will run from April 26-May 8, 2016.
How to enter:
1. Make a Zipcar reservation of at least 2 days that begins and ends between April 26 and May 8, 2016
The reservation must last at least two (2) full days and must begin at or after April 26, 2016 at 12:00am and end at or before May 9, 2016 at 12:00am.
About this offer:
Contest valid for current Zipcar members only. Contest begins on April 26, 2016 at 12:00AM EST and will end May 9, 2016 at 12:00AM EST. There will be six total winners chosen on Monday, May 9, 2016. All winners will be notified by the phone number and email address on their account by Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 6:00pm Eastern time. If we are not able to contact a winner by Thursday, May 12 at 5:00PM, a new winner will be chosen from the pool of eligible members.
By participating in the Sweetlife VIP Contest (the “Promotion”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Zipcar, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and scoring of entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at time of entry (individually “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”). Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, agencies, and the judging panel and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins on April 26, 2016 at 12:00AM EST and ends on May 9, 2016 at 12:00AM EST. (the “Promotion Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must be an active Zipcar member in good standing. Each separate reservation of at least 2 days within the Promotion Period will count as one (1) entry.
4. JUDGING: Six total winners will be selected randomly from the pool of reservations that fit the Promotion criteria. All winners will be notified by the phone number and email address on their account by Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 6:00pm Eastern time. If we are not able to contact a winner by Thursday, May 12 at 5:00PM, a new winner will be chosen from the pool of eligible members. Final determination of winning Entries is at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
5. PRIZES: Two winners, one who made a qualifying reservation in Baltimore, and one who made a qualifying reservation in Washington, D.C., will be selected randomly from the pool of qualifying reservations. Each winner will receive the prizes listed: two VIP passes to the Sweetlife Festival, $50 driving credit, and VIP parking at the concert.
Four runners-up, two who made a qualifying reservation in Baltimore, and two who made a qualifying reservation in Washington, D.C., will be selected randomly from the pool of qualifying reservations. Each winner will receive the prizes listed: two free tickets to the Sweetlife Festival.
The winners will be asked to pick up the prize from the Baltimore Zipcar office at his/her earliest convenience.
Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
6. WINNER SELECTION: You can enter up to seven (7) times during the promotion of the contest. All winners will be notified by the phone number and email address on their account by Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 6:00pm Eastern time. If we are not able to contact a winner by Thursday, May 12 at 5:00PM, a new winner will be chosen from the pool of eligible members.
Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, Entry and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
7. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive Entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible and all associated Entries or Votes will be void.
In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
8. INDEMNITY: Entrant shall indemnify and defend Sponsor its parent companies, each of Sponsor’s advertising agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of all of the foregoing and the successors and assigns of each of them, from and against actions, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable counsel fees related to (i) Entrant’s use of any prize, (ii) the Sponsor’s use of any of the materials submitted by Entrant in connection with this Promotion or (iii) any intentional misconduct or negligence by Entrant in connection with this Promotion.
9. RELEASES: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions and affiliates from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information. Limit 7 Entries per person. If more than 7 Entries per person are received or if any person attempts to submit more than 7 Entries by using the same, multiple or different names may be deemed void and that person may be disqualified from the Promotion. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered Entries will be accepted. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant.
12. WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Zipcar Attn: Baltimore Marketing, 1429 Aliceanna Street, Suite 100, Baltimore, MD 21231. Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by May 22, 2016.
13. SPONSOR: Zipcar, Inc., 35 Thomson Place, Boston, MA 02210