Who is eligible to become a Zipcar member?To be eligible, you must:
- Applicants must be 21 years or older to be eligible for application/membership; 18-20 years old if affiliated with a college or university
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license
- Applicants will be required to accept terms and conditions of the member application and member agreement (stating their driving record complies with Zipcar terms and conditions)
- Applicants that possess a non-US or Ontario based license are required to complete and submit a "declarations form" attesting to the validity of their driving history and license status
- If you are joining in Michigan and under the age of 21, you must maintain a driving record of no major violations, incidents, or alcohol/drug-related violations In addition to the requirements above, Zipcar reserves the right to decline membership based on driving history or credit issues.