Directions to Redeem Students With Drive Winnings
• In order to be eligible for the Grand Prize, a winning organization must continue to update the “My Submissions” page on our Student’s With Drive App with current content related to the impact using Zipcar credits has had to the organization, the university and the community.
• Winning and Runner-Up monthly and Annual Finalists will be contacted by Zipcar within 48 hours of the end of the Students With Drive Facebook Voting period and told to visit www.zipcar.com/studentswithdrivewinners to obtain their award.
• Winning and Runner-Up monthly and Annual Finalists will be required to fill out the Excel sheet found on Zipcar.com/studentswithdrivewinners, with the names and e-mail addresses of every person within their group or organization who should receive a membership (if applicable) along with how much of the award should be made available to each person. After completion, the spreadsheet should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The total dollar allocations by the organization cannot exceed the amount awarded.
• Awards will be given in the form of Zipcentive certificates and will be redeemable through a link e-mailed to recipients’ e-mail address provided to Zipcar.
• If a member of the organization that receives an allocation from an award is not eligible for a Zipcar membership, the organization can transfer membership to another member of the group or organization by e-mailing email@example.com
• The Grand Prize is awarded in Zipcentive certificates as well as by check.
• The Grand Prize winner will be contacted by Zipcar within 48 hours of winning.
• The Grand Prize Winner must furnish a W-9 to Zipcar within 24 hours of being contactedby Zipcar in order to receive the $10,000 check