make zipping to your next destination a breeze
Waze is a navigation app where you'll find spoken turn-by-turn directions, the low-down on traffic in your area, and a local group of Zipcar members to help out with traffic tips. So get to that first date on time or find the best route to Nana’s birthday party by downloading Waze today.
What's the best way to use Waze? Here are some helpful hints:
1. Store your frequently used destinations for easy one-touch navigation.
2. Safety first! Don’t get distracted while driving. Make sure to add your two cents while parked, or try out the hands-free voice commands. (And feel all tech-savvy while doing it.)
3. Join your local Zipcar Waze group to connect with other on-the-go Zipsters.
How to find your local Zipcar group:
1. Load up the Waze main screen.
2. Tap the icon in the lower left corner.
3. Go to "My Waze" and tap “Waze Groups.”
4. Is there a magnifying glass icon near the top right? Tap that.
5. Search for Zipcar and select your local group (e.g. ZipcarBoston).
6. Congrats! Now you’re part of your local Zipcar Waze group. (That was easy.)
Your use of the Waze App is subject to the Waze terms and conditions of use. You may read and will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions when you download the Waze App. You are forbidden from using the Waze App while driving. In no event shall Zipcar be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages arising, directly or indirectly, from your downloading or use of the Waze App including damages arising from distracted driving, inaccuracies, omissions or errors.