“Zip to Get Fit” OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER/WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ATTENTION: Zip to Get Fit Contest
739 SW 10th Ave
Portland, OR 97205
2. Agreement to Official Rules. The following rules apply to the “Zip to Get Fit” (the “Contest”). By entering the Contest, you agree to these Official Rules.
3. Entry Period/How to Enter: Enter between January 13, 2017 12:01AM Eastern Time (MST) and January 31, 2017 11:59PM Eastern Time (MST) (“Promotional Period”) by one of three methods. Each will be considered one ‘entry.’ There is no limit to the number of entries you submit during the Promotional Period via the methods set forth below:
a. Method #1: use #ZipToGetFit to share on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram how you get fit
b. Method #2: Submit an electronic form that confirms entry into the contest
c. Method #3: Submit an electronic form that confirms that date and time of a reservation in a Honda Fit
4. Eligibility: The Contest is only open to persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who are legal residents of the continental United States, the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico) or Canada. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse or persons living in the same household) of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates or agents are not eligible. Eligibility is subject to verification. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
5. Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded on February 2, 2017. The prize includes the following:
a. $25 gift certificate to Garden Bar
b. One (1) Adidas Store Employee pass
c. $50 gift certificate to the Adidas Employee Store
d. $50 in Zipcar driving credit
6. Odds of Winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the promotional period. Decisions of Sponsor shall be based on its discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules, and are final and binding in all respects. Winner need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by email or such other method chosen by Sponsor and must respond to the prize notification within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited. Except where prohibited by law, potential prize winners (and their guests) may be required to complete and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within the time specified in the prize notification. (Tennessee residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize). If winner notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner fails to respond or return any required documents or releases within the specified time, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select another winner from the remaining eligible entries.
8. General: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control threatens to impair the administration, integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, or to disqualify any person who violates these Official Rules or attempts to tamper with any aspect of the Contest.
9. Release: Sponsor shall not be responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, Sponsor, or any printing or typographical errors or equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, misdirected, misdelivered, or undeliverable entries or notifications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Contest or any Contest -related activity, or receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
10. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest or accepting a prize, each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, and each of their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, advertising agencies, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, losses or causes of action related in any way to the operation of or such Entrant’s participation in the Contest and any other claims, damages or liabilities, including without limitation any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s, or its guest’s, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Contest. Under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than for actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if available.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Contest each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or a prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in the United States or America or Canada (2) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, court costs, or attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expense not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00); and (3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to such actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50.00). Entrant expressly waives any right to claim or recover attorney’s fees or court costs. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
12. Trademarks. Company names and trademarks associated with prizes are used solely to identify the prizes. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval of prize manufacturers or trademark owners is intended or implied by such use. All referenced company names and trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
13. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes each winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/ or hometown and state for advertising and promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
15. Winner’s List/Rules Request: To receive a list of the prize winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope, within six months of the Contest, to:
ATTENTION: Zip to Get Fit Contest
739 SW 10th Ave
Portland, OR 97205