Type in a location above, or select from the list below.
Zipcars live in 500+ cities across North America and Europe. See all Zipcar cities
That niggly back ache? Nip it in the bud. Getting your setup sorted is great for your posture, but it’ll also make sure you’ve got the right space to be productive and focus. Key things we have noticed are:
- Get a decent chair: if you don’t want to invest (Link to stylist article), why not see if you can borrow one from your office? You can just hop in a Zipcar to get there and back
- Screens. A bigger (or second) screen will improve your productivity and posture. Make sure you’re not bent over a laptop, elevate your screen so it’s eye level.
- Get a keyboard and mouse. Don’t think this one needs explaining.
- Get a desk routine: Clear your desk space at the end of each day, so it’s fresh for tomorrow.
Those of you who need a caffeine fix to get started will know that a good coffee can make or break your day. Here’s how you can elevate your at home coffee making.
- Grind your own beans: it keeps them fresher for longer and you can perfectly grind them to suit your brewing method.
- Research how to make the perfect blend for your brewing method. Volcano coffee is West Norwood have collated the most common ones to get you started.
- Enjoy from your favourite mug
Working from home makes it all too easy easy to dip in and out of work in the evenings and weekends. Try to set boundaries with work and allow yourself time to unwind at the end of the day. One of the great things about WFH is that you save the commuting time, so once you’ve finished your day why not use the time you’d have spent on a train or tube to unwind, exercise and break up your day before starting your evenings’ activities.
Now you’re no longer running for the bus or indulging in some competitive walking with strangers you might feel less active than you normally are. Make sure you take time away from your workspace to be kind to yourself and look after your body. Whether it’s a walk, some exercise, YouTube yoga etc. these things all make a difference and will help to be more productive.
Many of us still don’t feel 100% comfortable with taking public transport but there is likely to come a time when you’ll need to head back in for one reason or another. Take a Zipcar and get there on your own terms, whether you want to go one-way with Flex or you want to have the vehicle all day with our Roundtrip cars and vans.
We pay for fuel, parking, Congestion Charge and insurance – so you get access to a car without all the hassle of owning one!
Zipcars live just around the corner. We've got the largest car sharing fleet in London (not that we're boasting) and you'll find us in cities across the UK.
Whatever you need wheels for, we’ve got them. Rent cars and vans by the minute, hour or day when and where you need them.
We’re the perfect addition to buses, trains and bikes for those times when you just need a car. We've also got hundreds of electric cars in our fleet.