Surprise someone with wheels when they want them.
We'll send you the gift certificate by email and you can pass it along via email or print it out to give to the recipient.
We do, however, have a few simple requirements that all Zipcar members have to meet. Show requirements.
- Applicants must be 21 years or older to be eligible for application/membership; 18-20 years old if affiliated with a college or university.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license.
- Applicants will be required to accept terms and conditions of the member application and member agreement (stating their driving record complies with Zipcar terms and conditions).
- Applicants that possess a non-US or Ontario based license are required to complete and submit a "declarations form" attesting to the validity of their driving history and license status.
- If you are joining in Michigan and under the age of 21, you must maintain a driving record of no major violations, incidents, or alcohol/drug-related violations.
- AC - Accident offences, including failing to stop and give particulars
- BA - Driving whilst disqualified
- CD - Driving without due care / causing death
- DD - Dangerous / Furious driving
- DR - Drink or drugs / failing to provide a specimen
- IN - Driving uninsured against 3rd Party
- LC - Driving otherwise than in accordance with licence
- MS50, 80, 90 - Motor racing, failure to provide eyesight test and failure to give identity of driver
- UT50 - Aggravated taking of vehicle
We will fully refund your gift if the recipient cannot qualify and has not yet applied. If the recipient applies and then proves unqualified, we will refund your gift minus the application fee.