Get the Download on the Latest Zipcar App
When we’re not coming up with cool content for you here at Ziptopia, we’re amping up other spiffy parts of the Zipcar world. The latest? Some slick and stellar improvements to our iPhone app.
In the updated version, you’ll find a fresh new design for iOS 7. And here’s what else you’ll spy under the hood:
- The app kicks off with a sleek new log-in screen. (We know first impressions count!)
- We’ve updated the date and availability display to make it all that much easier to see when a car is free to reserve.
- The new app has a borderless navigation bar (oooh, fancy), which enhances the size of the display.
- In-app gestures are where it’s at! Now, when you see the back (<) arrow, you can swipe back, in addition to tapping it old-school.
- Plus, behind the scenes, we boosted the app’s performance, making the map search even better, as well as squashed a few bugs along the way.
Have you given the Zipcar app a whirl? Use it all the time? Be sure to snag the latest and greatest version so you can make reservations, find cars, and live life to the mobile-est.
Once you’ve given it a spin, let us know what you think. We always love hearing your feedback, plus it helps us build a better app for you. Just leave a comment on our Facebook page or tweet @Zipcar (though not while driving).